Postcode CT15 5BG is 0.046 km from TR298491
UK Postcode: CT15 5BG
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)CT15 5BG is near TR 29820 49141
> Kent County
> Dover District
> Eastry Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
CT15 5 center is about TR31704644
Easole Street (Kent)
East Langdon (Kent)
East Studdal (Kent)
Ewell Minnis (Kent)
Shepherdswell or Sibertswold (Kent)
St Margaret's at Cliffe (Kent)
Swingfield Minnis (Kent)
West Cliffe (Kent)
West Hougham (Kent)
West Langdon (Kent)
CT is postcode Area: Canterbury
OSGB Grid Ref: TR2982049141 near Tilmanstone
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.195244N Long: 1.287939E in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"