Postcode TN12 9QX is 0.049 km from TQ734456
UK Postcode: TN12 9QX
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)TN12 9QX is near TQ 73472 45734
> Kent County
> Maidstone District (B)
> Marden and Yalding Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
TN12 9 center is about TQ74144499
Collier Street (Kent)
East Peckham (Kent)
Five Oak Green (Kent)
Hale Street (Kent)
Kipping's Cross (Kent)
Marden Beech (Kent)
Marden Thorn (Kent)
Paddock Wood (Kent)
Queen Street (Kent)
The Knowle (Kent)
TN is postcode Area: Tonbridge
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ7347245734 near Hunton
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.184513N Long: 0.480751E in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"