Postcode BN27 3PX is 0.325 km from TQ559109
UK Postcode: BN27 3PX
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)BN27 3PX is near TQ 56237 10814
> East Sussex County
> Wealden District
> Hellingly Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
BN27 3 center is about TQ57320979
Bodle Street Green (East Sussex)
Boreham Street (East Sussex)
Chalvington (East Sussex)
Cowbeech (East Sussex)
Foul Mile (East Sussex)
Golden Cross (East Sussex)
Hailsham (East Sussex)
Hellingly (East Sussex)
Herstmonceux (East Sussex)
Lealands (East Sussex)
Lower Dicker (East Sussex)
Lower Horsebridge (East Sussex)
Magham Down (East Sussex)
Stunts Green (East Sussex)
The Dicker (East Sussex)
Upper Dicker (East Sussex)
Upper Horsebridge (East Sussex)
Wartling (East Sussex)
Windmill Hill (East Sussex)
BN is postcode Area: Brighton
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ5623710814 near Horsebridge
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.875710N Long: 0.219313E in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"