Postcode BN8 6QS is 0.688 km from TQ545163
UK Postcode: BN8 6QS
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)BN8 6QS is near TQ 53849 16540
> East Sussex County
> Wealden District
> Chiddingly and East Hoathly Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
BN8 6 center is about TQ48871195
Barcombe (East Sussex)
Barcombe Cross (East Sussex)
Beddingham (East Sussex)
Chailey (East Sussex)
Chiddingly (East Sussex)
East Hoathly (East Sussex)
Glynde (East Sussex)
Glyndebourne (East Sussex)
Halland (East Sussex)
Hamsey (East Sussex)
Laughton (East Sussex)
Muddles Green (East Sussex)
Newick (East Sussex)
North Chailey (East Sussex)
Offham (East Sussex)
Ringmer (East Sussex)
Ripe (East Sussex)
Shortgate (East Sussex)
South Common (East Sussex)
South Street (East Sussex)
Spithurst (East Sussex)
West Firle (East Sussex)
Whitesmith (East Sussex)
BN is postcode Area: Brighton
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ5384916540 near Waldron
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.927803N Long: 0.187808E in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"