Postcode RH13 6LJ is 0.126 km from TQ192261
UK Postcode: RH13 6LJ
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)RH13 6LJ is near TQ 19119 26004
> West Sussex County
> Horsham District
> Nuthurst Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
RH13 6 center is about TQ19532977
Ashfold Crossways (West Sussex)
Barns Green (West Sussex)
Bines Green (West Sussex)
Brooks Green (West Sussex)
Broomer's Corner (West Sussex)
Colgate (West Sussex)
Coolham (West Sussex)
Copsale (West Sussex)
Cowfold (West Sussex)
Crabtree (West Sussex)
Dial Post (West Sussex)
Itchingfield (West Sussex)
Lower Beeding (West Sussex)
Mannings Heath (West Sussex)
Maplehurst (West Sussex)
Monk's Gate (West Sussex)
Nuthurst (West Sussex)
Partridge Green (West Sussex)
Shipley (West Sussex)
Slinfold (West Sussex)
Southwater (West Sussex)
The Bar (West Sussex)
West Grinstead (West Sussex)
RH is postcode Area: Redhill
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ1911926004 near Nuthurst
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.021079N Long: 0.303016W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"