Postcode TW10 5HB is 0.039 km from TQ180720
UK Postcode: TW10 5HB
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)TW10 5HB is near TQ 18052 72048
> Richmond upon Thames London Boro
> Ham, Petersham and Richmond Riverside Ward
> London (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
TW10 5 center is about TQ18717391
Ham (Greater London)
Ham House (Greater London)
Kingston upon Thames (Greater London)
Richmond Park (Greater London)
Richmond upon Thames (Greater London)
TW is postcode Area: Twickenham
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ1805272048 near Strawberry Hill
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.435141N Long: 0.303069W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"