Postcode RH20 2EU is 0.767 km from TQ043147
UK Postcode: RH20 2EU
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)RH20 2EU is near TQ 04997 14381
> West Sussex County
> Horsham District
> Chantry Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
RH20 2 center is about TQ07041812
Abingworth (West Sussex)
Ashington (West Sussex)
Bignor (West Sussex)
Bury (West Sussex)
Coates (West Sussex)
Codmore Hill (West Sussex)
Coldwaltham (West Sussex)
Cootham (West Sussex)
Egdean (West Sussex)
Fittleworth (West Sussex)
Gay Street (West Sussex)
Greatham (West Sussex)
Hardham (West Sussex)
North Heath (West Sussex)
Nutbourne (West Sussex)
Pulborough (West Sussex)
Rackham (West Sussex)
Stopham (West Sussex)
Storrington (West Sussex)
Sullington (West Sussex)
Sutton (West Sussex)
Thakeham (West Sussex)
Warminghurst (West Sussex)
Washington (West Sussex)
Watersfield (West Sussex)
West Burton (West Sussex)
West Chiltington (West Sussex)
Wiggonholt (West Sussex)
RH is postcode Area: Redhill
OSGB Grid Ref: TQ0499714381 near Hardham
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.919347N Long: 0.507637W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"