Postcode CM6 2ET is 0.386 km from TL595244
UK Postcode: CM6 2ET
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)CM6 2ET is near TL 59725 24714
> Essex County
> Uttlesford District
> The Eastons Ward
> East of England (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
CM6 2 center is about TL60902715
Aythorpe Roding (Essex)
Bacon End (Essex)
Bannister Green (Essex)
Bardfield End Green (Essex)
Bishop's Green (Essex)
Bran End (Essex)
Butcher's Pasture (Essex)
Causeway End (Essex)
Cobler's Green (Essex)
Duck End (Essex)
Duton Hill (Essex)
Great Canfield (Essex)
Great Dunmow (Essex)
Great Easton (Essex)
Hartford End (Essex)
High Roding (Essex)
Hounslow Green (Essex)
Keeres Green (Essex)
Leaden Roding (Essex)
Little Dunmow (Essex)
Little Easton (Essex)
Margaret Roding (Essex)
Mill End Green (Essex)
Molehill Green (Essex)
Monk Street (Essex)
North End (Essex)
Stebbing Green (Essex)
White Roding (Essex)
CM is postcode Area: Chelmsford
OSGB Grid Ref: TL5972524714 near Tilty
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.898083N Long: 0.320046E in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"