Postcode PO18 0RS is 0.062 km from SU941094
UK Postcode: PO18 0RS
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)PO18 0RS is near SU 94038 09402
> West Sussex County
> Chichester District (B)
> Boxgrove Ward
> South East Coast (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
PO18 0 center is about SU88420925
Bosham (West Sussex)
Boxgrove (West Sussex)
Broadbridge (West Sussex)
Charlton (West Sussex)
Chidham (West Sussex)
Chilgrove (West Sussex)
Compton (West Sussex)
Eartham (West Sussex)
East Ashling (West Sussex)
East Dean (West Sussex)
East Lavant (West Sussex)
East Marden (West Sussex)
Funtington (West Sussex)
Halnaker (West Sussex)
Hambrook (West Sussex)
Mid Lavant (West Sussex)
North Marden (West Sussex)
Nutbourne (West Sussex)
Singleton (West Sussex)
Stoughton (West Sussex)
Strettington (West Sussex)
Up Marden (West Sussex)
Walderton (West Sussex)
West Ashling (West Sussex)
West Dean (West Sussex)
West Marden (West Sussex)
West Stoke (West Sussex)
Woodend (West Sussex)
PO is postcode Area: Portsmouth
OSGB Grid Ref: SU9403809402 near Eartham
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.876474N Long: 0.664777W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"