Postcode SP11 7HB is 0.000 km from SU357434
UK Postcode: SP11 7HB
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)SP11 7HB is near SU 35790 43480
> Hampshire County
> Test Valley District
> Anna Ward
> South Central (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
SP11 7 center is about SU34914283
Abbotts Ann (Hampshire)
Andover Down (Hampshire)
Anna Valley (Hampshire)
Chute Cadley (Wiltshire)
Chute Standen (Wiltshire)
Enham Alamein (Hampshire)
Goodworth Clatford (Hampshire)
Hurstbourne Tarrant (Hampshire)
Little London (Hampshire)
Lower Chute (Wiltshire)
Penton Mewsey (Hampshire)
Perham Down (Wiltshire)
Picket Piece (Hampshire)
St Mary Bourne (Hampshire)
Upper Chute (Wiltshire)
Upper Clatford (Hampshire)
Vernham Dean (Hampshire)
Vernham Street (Hampshire)
SP is postcode Area: Salisbury
OSGB Grid Ref: SU3579043480 near Upper Clatford
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 51.189430N Long: 1.489256W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"