Postcode BH21 4BU is 0.063 km from ST951004
UK Postcode: BH21 4BU
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)BH21 4BU is near ST 95114 00349
> Dorset County
> East Dorset District
> Stour Ward
> South West (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
BH21 4 center is about ST98170125
Broom Hill (Dorset)
Canford Bottom (Dorset)
Canford Magna (Poole)
Chalbury Common (Dorset)
Corfe Mullen (Dorset)
East End (Poole)
Gaunt's Common (Dorset)
Gussage All Saints (Dorset)
Gussage St Michael (Dorset)
Hill View (Dorset)
Hinton Martell (Dorset)
Holt Heath (Dorset)
Long Crichel (Dorset)
Monkton Up Wimborne (Dorset)
Moor Crichel (Dorset)
Sturminster Marshall (Dorset)
Sutton Holms (Dorset)
Three Legged Cross (Dorset)
Wimborne Minster (Dorset)
Wimborne St Giles (Dorset)
BH is postcode Area: Bournemouth
OSGB Grid Ref: ST9511400349 near Shapwick
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.802677N Long: 2.070703W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"