Postcode SP7 0QE is 0.082 km from ST822211
UK Postcode: SP7 0QE
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)SP7 0QE is near ST 82303 21080
> Dorset County
> North Dorset District
> The Stours Ward
> South West (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
SP7 0 center is about ST87152018
Berwick St John (Wiltshire)
Cann Common (Dorset)
Compton Abbas (Dorset)
Donhead St Andrew (Wiltshire)
Donhead St Mary (Wiltshire)
East Orchard (Dorset)
Fontmell Magna (Dorset)
Guy's Marsh (Dorset)
Margaret Marsh (Dorset)
Melbury Abbas (Dorset)
Stour Row (Dorset)
West Orchard (Dorset)
SP is postcode Area: Salisbury
OSGB Grid Ref: ST8230321080 near Stour Provost
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 50.988845N Long: 2.253509W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"