Postcode WR11 8PU is 0.051 km from SP057487
UK Postcode: WR11 8PU
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)WR11 8PU is near SP 05662 48734
> Worcestershire County
> Wychavon District
> Harvington and Norton Ward
> West Midlands (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
WR11 8 center is about SP06614773
Abbot's Salford (Warwickshire)
Aldington (Hereford and Worcester)
Ashton under Hill (Hereford and Worcester)
Atch Lench (Hereford and Worcester)
Badsey (Hereford and Worcester)
Bretforton (Hereford and Worcester)
Church Lench (Hereford and Worcester)
Cleeve Prior (Hereford and Worcester)
Evesham (Hereford and Worcester)
Hampton (Hereford and Worcester)
Harvington (Hereford and Worcester)
Hinton on the Green (Hereford and Worcester)
Honeybourne (Hereford and Worcester)
Iron Cross (Warwickshire)
Lenchwick (Hereford and Worcester)
Middle Littleton (Hereford and Worcester)
North Littleton (Hereford and Worcester)
Norton (Hereford and Worcester)
Offenham (Hereford and Worcester)
Rous Lench (Hereford and Worcester)
Salford Priors (Warwickshire)
Sedgeberrow (Hereford and Worcester)
South Littleton (Hereford and Worcester)
Wickhamford (Hereford and Worcester)
WR is postcode Area: Worcester
OSGB Grid Ref: SP0566248734 near Harvington
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 52.136877N Long: 1.918690W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"