Postcode DY13 9HT is 0.143 km from SO812707
UK Postcode: DY13 9HT
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)DY13 9HT is near SO 81235 70906
> Worcestershire County
> Wyre Forest District
> Mitton Ward
> West Midlands (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
DY13 9 center is about SO81997081
Acton (Hereford and Worcester)
Areley Kings (Hereford and Worcester)
Astley (Hereford and Worcester)
Astley Cross (Hereford and Worcester)
Crossway Green (Hereford and Worcester)
Dunhampton (Hereford and Worcester)
Dunley (Hereford and Worcester)
Lincomb (Hereford and Worcester)
Norchard (Hereford and Worcester)
Stourport-on-Severn (Hereford and Worcester)
Sytchampton (Hereford and Worcester)
The Burf (Hereford and Worcester)
Upper Mitton (Hereford and Worcester)
Wilden (Hereford and Worcester)
DY is postcode Area: Dudley
OSGB Grid Ref: SO8123570906 near Stourport
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 52.335913N Long: 2.276822W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"