Postcode WR13 6LA is 0.133 km from SO796399
UK Postcode: WR13 6LA
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)WR13 6LA is near SO 79488 39828
> Worcestershire County
> Malvern Hills District
> Morton Ward
> West Midlands (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
WR13 6 center is about SO77514112
Birts Street (Hereford and Worcester)
Camer's Green (Hereford and Worcester)
Castlemorton (Hereford and Worcester)
Clevelode (Hereford and Worcester)
Colwall Green (Hereford and Worcester)
Colwall Stone (Hereford and Worcester)
Cradley (Hereford and Worcester)
Guarlford (Hereford and Worcester)
King's Green (Gloucestershire)
Leigh Sinton (Hereford and Worcester)
Little Welland (Hereford and Worcester)
Madresfield (Hereford and Worcester)
Mathon (Hereford and Worcester)
Newland (Hereford and Worcester)
Ridgeway Cross (Hereford and Worcester)
Sledge Green (Hereford and Worcester)
Stifford's Bridge (Hereford and Worcester)
Storridge (Hereford and Worcester)
Welland (Hereford and Worcester)
WR is postcode Area: Worcester
OSGB Grid Ref: SO7948839828 near Welland
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 52.056451N Long: 2.300569W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"