Postcode DH6 5HA is 0.066 km from NZ266376
UK Postcode: DH6 5HA
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)DH6 5HA is near NZ 26649 37588
> County Durham
> Durham South ED
> North East England (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
DH6 5 center is about NZ29523785
Bowburn (County Durham)
Cassop (County Durham)
Coxhoe (County Durham)
Croxdale (County Durham)
Haswell (County Durham)
Hett (County Durham)
Kelloe (County Durham)
Littletown (County Durham)
Ludworth (County Durham)
Pittington (County Durham)
Quarrington Hill (County Durham)
Shadforth (County Durham)
Sherburn (County Durham)
Shotton Colliery (County Durham)
South Hetton (County Durham)
Sunderland Bridge (County Durham)
Thornley (County Durham)
Wheatley Hill (County Durham)
DH is postcode Area: Durham
OSGB Grid Ref: NZ2664937588 near Sunderland Bridge
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 54.732571N Long: 1.587685W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"