Postcode DL14 0ED is 0.673 km from NZ169308
UK Postcode: DL14 0ED
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)DL14 0ED is near NZ 17201 30198
> County Durham
> West Auckland ED
> North East England (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
DL14 0 center is about NZ16912877
Bildershaw (County Durham)
Bishop Auckland (County Durham)
Coundon (County Durham)
Coundon Grange (County Durham)
Evenwood (County Durham)
High Etherley (County Durham)
Low Etherley (County Durham)
Morley (County Durham)
Newfield (County Durham)
St Helen Auckland (County Durham)
Toft Hill (County Durham)
West Auckland (County Durham)
Westerton (County Durham)
Witton Park (County Durham)
Witton-le-Wear (County Durham)
DL is postcode Area: Darlington
OSGB Grid Ref: NZ1720130198 near Low Etherley
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 54.666570N Long: 1.734835W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"