Postcode DL12 9UX is 0.655 km from NY924183
UK Postcode: DL12 9UX
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)DL12 9UX is near NY 92539 18940
> County Durham
> Barnard Castle West ED
> North East England (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
DL12 9 center is about NZ01891653
Barnard Castle (County Durham)
Boldron (County Durham)
Bowbank (County Durham)
Bowes (County Durham)
Brignall (County Durham)
Cotherstone (County Durham)
Eggleston (County Durham)
Forest-in-Teesdale (County Durham)
Gilmonby (County Durham)
Grassholme (County Durham)
Greta Bridge (County Durham)
Holwick (County Durham)
Hunderthwaite (County Durham)
Hury (County Durham)
Kinninvie (County Durham)
Langdon Beck (County Durham)
Lartington (County Durham)
Mickleton (County Durham)
Middleton-in-Teesdale (County Durham)
Newbiggin (County Durham)
Romaldkirk (County Durham)
Scargill (County Durham)
Stainton (County Durham)
Startforth (County Durham)
Thringarth (County Durham)
Westwick (County Durham)
Whorlton (County Durham)
Wycliffe (County Durham)
DL is postcode Area: Darlington
OSGB Grid Ref: NY9253918940 near Hury
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· magic.defra.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 54.565631N Long: 2.116903W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"