Postcode DL12 0HX is 2.352 km from NY808307
UK Postcode: DL12 0HX
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)DL12 0HX is near NY 82432 32393
> County Durham
> Barnard Castle West ED
> North East England (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
DL12 0 center is about NY94132573
Barnard Castle (County Durham)
Boldron (County Durham)
Bowbank (County Durham)
Bowes (County Durham)
Brignall (County Durham)
Cotherstone (County Durham)
Eggleston (County Durham)
Forest-in-Teesdale (County Durham)
Gilmonby (County Durham)
Grassholme (County Durham)
Greta Bridge (County Durham)
Holwick (County Durham)
Hunderthwaite (County Durham)
Hury (County Durham)
Kinninvie (County Durham)
Langdon Beck (County Durham)
Lartington (County Durham)
Mickleton (County Durham)
Middleton-in-Teesdale (County Durham)
Newbiggin (County Durham)
Romaldkirk (County Durham)
Scargill (County Durham)
Stainton (County Durham)
Startforth (County Durham)
Thringarth (County Durham)
Westwick (County Durham)
Whorlton (County Durham)
Wycliffe (County Durham)
DL is postcode Area: Darlington
OSGB Grid Ref: NY8243232393 near Saint Johns Chapel
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 54.686275N Long: 2.274024W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"