Postcode PH16 5LF is 0.271 km from NN917626
UK Postcode: PH16 5LF
What We know: (may or may not be accurate)PH16 5LF is near NN 91823 62358
> Perth and Kinross
> Highland Ward
> Scotland (NHS Region)
> Tayside (NHS authority)
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal mail copyright and database right 2010.
PH16 5 center is about NN89365870
Aldclune (Perth and Kinross)
Badyo (Perth and Kinross)
Balliemore (Perth and Kinross)
Braes of Foss (Perth and Kinross)
Dunalastair (Perth and Kinross)
Foss (Perth and Kinross)
Inverhadden (Perth and Kinross)
Killiecrankie (Perth and Kinross)
Kinloch Rannoch (Perth and Kinross)
Lassintullich (Perth and Kinross)
Milton of Dalcapon (Perth and Kinross)
Moulin (Perth and Kinross)
Pitlochry (Perth and Kinross)
Port na Craig (Perth and Kinross)
Tempar (Perth and Kinross)
Tressait (Perth and Kinross)
Tummel Bridge (Perth and Kinross)
PH is postcode Area: Perth
OSGB Grid Ref: NN9182362358 near Bridge of Tilt
- Including Postcode
· multimap.co.uk [50k|Aerial]
· streetmap.co.uk [Zoomed Out]
· defra.magic.gov.uk (10k)
Buy Paper Maps
· bgs.ac.uk - Historical
· more map sheets
· npemap.org.uk New!
TrigTools Interactive Map
· Triangulation or Levelling
· FreeMap (Growing Coverage)
Sheet & County Calculation is experimental and work in progress.
Hover over underlined words for a translation.
[Lookup Nearest Postcode]
· Magnetic Variation [by geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
· UK analogue/digitial TV reception predictor [by wolfbane.com]
|· Location Meta Search (Results)|
Includes Trigs, NPFB's, Milestones, Geocaches, Walks and More!
Blue results below are included in this search
· Location Search Gateway NEW!
Links to many types of Location Search
· Feature Finder Find Webpages
· Features from UK Gazetteer NEW! Nearest features
Fly to in Google Earth: KML
Lat: 56.740274N Long: 3.770127W in Great Britain [Datum: WGS84]
Map sales in association with Ordnance Survey.
Coordinate Examples that this page accept:
- National Grid Reference (NGR) - OSGB 36 eg "SH 123 124" or "SH1234512456"
- Easting/Northing - OSGB36 eg "123456,123456"
- Postcode eg "tn316rg" or "TN31 6RG"
- Phone Dialing Code eg "01217" or "01383835706"
- UTM Grid - OSGB36 eg "30U,5456579,5862490 OSGB36"
- Irish Grid Refs - OSNI & OSI eg "I345346" or "N 8845 4554"
- Lat/Long (DMS) - WGS84 eg "N 52° 55.244 W 003° 58.438" or "53:04:49N 4:13:33W"
- Lat/Long (Decimal) - WGS84 eg "54.455 -3.9" or "long:-3.9 lat:54.455"
<Simple Latitude/Longitude Entry Form>
- NAC or Universal Address - WGS-84 eg : "434BB 345FD" or "NAC: GQH00 RSZZZ"
- IARU Locator - WGS-84 eg "IO82AW"
- UTM Grid - WGS-84 eg "30U,302579,5869790"
- Can also read many from urls eg "osgbe=427668&osgbn=256891"